Why Join The EEA?
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
Who Should Join?
Consistent with the mission of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, our membership criteria seeks to be inclusive. Membership is open to all individuals and organizations around the globe interested in or developing Ethereum-based technology specifically for, or useful in, enterprise use cases. The preceding notwithstanding, we must impose geographic limitations on individuals or organizations in certain regions as required by law.
- May chair Working Groups
- May Create & Participate in Working Group
- Access to Open Code
- Invitation to All Member Meetings
- May Host EEA Meet Up
- Company logo on EEA Website
- Included in New Member Press Release
- Post Company Hosted Events to EEA Online Calendar
- Discount on EEA Sponsorships
Organizations wishing to join the EEA must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an individual or organization promoting and facilitating Ethereum-based enterprise applications.
- Applicant must agree to the EEA “Rules”, Intellectual Property Rights Policy, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Policy, and the Antitrust Policy and Guidelines. Complete the membership inquiry form to receive all EEA policies.
- Applicant must comply with local laws and regulations.
Less than 50 Employees / Individuals$3,000 / yr
Between 51 - 500 Employees$10,000 / yr
Between 501 - 5,000 Employees$15,000 / yr
More than 5,000 Employees$25,000 / yr
How to Join the EEA
To start your membership process please complete the membership inquiry form. Upon submission an email will be sent to you from DocuSign containing the relevant documents you and your company will need to review and execute. Upon receiving a signed application, the EEA will review your membership, which will take approximately 4 – 5 business days.
If you do not receive these documents please contact the EEA membership office.