Enabling organizations across the world to adopt and use Ethereum technology in their daily business operations.
Develop New Business Opportunities
- Exposure to 20,000+ Ethereum community members
- Network and establish new business partnerships
- Showcase your technology to the largest Ethereum ecosystem
- Market new use cases and innovations through branding, speaking, and advertising
- Build solutions on enterprise-trusted EEA global standards to accelerate market adoption
- Prominent placement on website in Ethereum Ecosystem stack
- Access deep technical insights – Enterprise Ethereum, tokens, baselining, cross-chain, trusted compute, consensus, etc.
- Speaking opportunities at events and webinars
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Webinar and conference lead lists
- RFP inclusion opportunities
Drive Industry Adoption
- Contribute to best practices in Ethereum
- Utilize EEA resources to build and design enterprise-level solutions
- Develop technology integration between public and private Ethereum
- Leverage EEA developed frameworks and tooling to accelerate deployment of Ethereum solutions
- Build technology standards to drive interoperability and harmonization across the ecosystem
- Participate in Working Groups – to solve the most important Ethereum challenges
- Right to vote on technical development work
- Access to EEA Testnet – test application functionality and performance of POCs
- Certification to validate solutions conform and interoperate to industry requirements
Learn and Collaborate
- A premier source for Ethereum education
- Early access to innovations, technical strategies, and tooling
- Learn from leading experts in the ecosystem
- Free access to member technology showcases
- Participate in Interest Groups – advance industry and customer use cases
- Vendor directory placement
- Participate in the Member Council to help guide EEA’s future direction
- Right to use EEA branding
- Opportunistic discounts on EEA member services
- Access to investors / financiers that the EEA attracts
Empower Your Future: Join EEA’s Fast-Growing Global Community
By joining the EEA, you and your organization will be in the company of some of the most influential businesses in every sector from around the globe. EEA membership gives your organization access to cutting-edge advancements in Ethereum, and the opportunity to help make them happen!
By participating in our interest groups or technical working groups, you will engage with your peers to develop new business models that address specific challenges within EVERY industry, including yours.
15+ user groups across 25 industries and 6 continents
Model complex assets and workflows across public and private blockchains.
Global developer community of 3,000+ contributors
EEA has established a password-protection Member Collaboration Site to support ongoing specification and use case development and refinement. Members are given a password to access this online repository of documents, calendar, member contact information, and more. On the site, members can collaboratively create and edit specifications and documents with confidentiality, security, and transparency, with tools such as GitHub and Slack.
How to Join the EEA
To start your membership process please complete the membership application. Your application will be reviewed by the EEA membership team, and an email will be sent to you from DocuSign containing the relevant documents you and your company will need to review and execute. Upon receiving a signed Membership Agreement, the EEA will process your membership, which will take approximately 2-3 business days.