The EEA is excited to host its very first Virtual Job Fair in conjunction with the Blockchain Education Network. The Careers in Ethereum and Web3 event is an exciting opportunity to connect job seekers and hiring organizations looking to help shape the future of Ethereum and Web3!
Working professionals, college students, and recent graduates will hear from industry leaders about the skills and requirements needed for Web3 projects. There will be virtual tables for hiring companies to provide information about their career opportunities and for one-on-one discussions.
Who Should Attend and Why
- Promote your open job positions to a large pool of diverse candidates (full-time or part-time, advanced or entry-level)
- Meet with job seekers interested in your organization
- Speak with attendees who join your (virtual) table
- Schedule one-on-one speed rounds to meet with attendees individually
Job seekers in Web3
- Network with companies, platforms, protocols, and DAOs that are actively hiring talent
- Sit down at virtual tables with representatives from hiring organizations and learn more about available roles
- Schedule one-on-one time to ask questions about their projects, culture, working environment, and more
- Attend presentations by industry experts on how to build a career in Ethereum and Web3
Free to Attend
Hear from industry experts on different aspects of Web3 projects – design, building, marketing, community development, economics, and more – during the scheduled presentations.
|2:00PM||How to Make a Difference in Web3
||Kevin Owocki (Gitcoin) in conversation with Vanessa Grellet (CoinFund).|
|2:20PM||Designing in Ethereum||LilChiChi (Status.im), Hester Bruikman (Status.im), Aqeel Mohammad (Status.im)|
|2:40PM||Building in Ethereum
||Austin Griffith (Ethereum Foundation)|
|3:00PM||The New Web3 Marketing Playbook||Eva Beylin (The Graph)|
|3:20PM||Web3 Economics||Tom Dunleavy (Messari)|
|3:40PM||Fireside Chat||Vanessa Grellet, Moderator (CoinFund), Eric Pinos (BEN), Christine Perry (SKALE)|
This event is organized by EEA in conjunction with BEN
About the EEA
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) brings together global blockchain leaders dedicated to helping organizations adopt and use Ethereum technology in their daily business operations.
The Blockchain Education Network (BEN) is the largest and longest-running network of students, alumni, professors, teachers, professionals, and community leaders excited about blockchain across the world. Their mission is to spur blockchain adoption by empowering leaders to bring blockchain to their companies and communities.