EEA announced today that global telecom leaders are invited to join the EEA’s Telecom Special Interest Group (SIG) on Tuesday, Sept. 11 for a free, Face-to-Face Meeting in Los Angeles in advance of the Mobile World Congress Americas Conference. The free, one-day session is sponsored by the EEA, SK Telecom, KDDI Corporation, T-Mobile, ConsenSys, BuildETH, Terbine, and The University of Southern California.
The cost is free to qualified telecom leaders, but advance registration is required.
Register here today.
- Learn more about the Enterprise Ethereum blockchain telecom use cases currently in production by the EEA Telecom SIG
- Understand how to get involved in the EEA Telecom SIG to ensure the EEA specification meets the future needs of your business.
- Network with other telecom carriers, blockchain leaders, and the EEA Telecom SIG to discuss how enterprise blockchain can reduce costs, generate new business efficiencies, and drive all forms of B2B, B2C, and B2B2C transactions.
- Inhyok Cha, Executive Vice President, SK Telecom
- Takuya Sawada, Manager, KDDI Corporation
- Ron Resnick, Executive Director, EEA
- Ken Fromm, SIG Evangelist, EEA
- Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Director, USC Viterbi Center for CPS & IoT
- Date: September 11, 2018
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific
- Location: University of Southern California’s (USC) SC Michelson Center, 1002 West Childs Way, #102, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Cost: Free (advanced registration is required)
- Register here today
Space Shuttle Visit:
At the conclusion of the work session, David Knight from Terbine has arranged a guided tour of the Space Shuttle Pavilion which houses the orbiter Endeavour. The tour will include numerous space capsules, prototypes of space probes, major interior Shuttle components, and much more.