WANTED: An energetic Sales Specialist to join the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) in changing the world as it evolves into the next generation Internet with services and solutions enabled by blockchain technology. The EEA is the global organization approaching 200 members who are committed to deliver services and solutions based upon Enterprise implementations of Ethereum. The future economy is about tokens and new ways to do business in a decentralized model. Join our team as we grow!
SUMMARY: The Sales Specialist is a critical member of our team as we drive growth for our organization. This individual will play a key role in communicating, tracking, and closing membership opportunities within a fast-paced, evolving business environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-assured, ambitions, proactive team member who comes with a track record of at least 3-5 years of outbound and online sales experience. This is a very interesting market segment and requires a person with capability to understand and explain benefits of business applications that will be applied with cutting edge technology. This position is in a rewarding field and will bring new and existing members closer to our mission with enthusiasm that demonstrate the membership value. The role is tied to retention of members when they renew each year as well as signing up new members that have expressed interest from events, web site, articles, etc. There is a long queue of membership inquiries; ongoing cold calling is not required or needed.
- Highly proficient in communicating member value both written and verbal to prospects inquiring about membership and to members who are up for renewal.
- Build ongoing relationships with potential members and current members regularly, on a schedule.
- Ongoing engagement to understand who the correct approvers and participants are.
- Ensure membership sales tools (CRM Hubspot) are working properly, as needed; seek CRM support internally or from the from vendor, if not.
- Highly proactive, quick response times and excellent documenting of all communications.
- Represent organization at industry events and conferences promoting membership; estimated at 10% to 15% travel, at most.
- Deliver outstanding personalized membership engagement communications. Each inquiry will require unique research and understanding.
- Convert inbound leads and proactively develop and convert new leads, prospects and customers from direct selling efforts.
- Provide a positively aggressive and thorough follow-up on any and all leads with the enthusiasm.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales performance metrics.
- Enlist internal resources where and when necessary to advance and strengthen our position and opportunity with prospects.
- Thorough understanding of the organization and know who to contact and bring into the sales process to help close, if needed.
- Join certain member activities to remain knowledge of the organizational goals, objectives and progress.
- Keep abreast of best practices and membership trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-7 years of outbound and online sales experience; a proven track record of success in selling products or memberships.
- Association or Non-profit experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic personality.
- Strong ambition, work ethic and drive to over-achieve.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks and responsibilities efficiently.
- Goal-driven, assertive and self-starter personality.
- Strong sense of wanting to respond promptly to be of help.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management.
- Independent attitude. Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations and time constraints.
- Willingness to travel (locally and internationally) 10 to 15%
- Reports to Executive Director of the EEA
- Full-Time employee of EEA
- Industry competitive salary
- 401K – matching up to 6% of base compensation
- Choice of compensated medical care
Submit resumes to [email protected]